Almond and cauliflower salad
Packed with benefits of almonds and cauliflower, this salad can easily be added to your daily diet.
- 1 cup almond with skin.
- 1 cup pulsed cauliflower.
- Sea salt to taste.
- ½ tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- 1tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of chopped root ginger.
- 1 tablespoon of Chopped green chili
- ½ tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roast the almonds with skin in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for four minutes and cut into silvers, once it is cooled.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and crackle cumin seed, add chopped ginger, chopped green chili and sauté for 10-15 seconds.
- Stir-in pulsed cauliflower and cook for a minute or till tender.
- Take off the pan from flame and finish up with lemon juice, freshly chopped coriander and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add roasted silvered almonds to it.