Breast care like charity begins at home
A woman examining her breast
Know these about your breasts:
● Size and shape.
● Any swollen areas
● What skin looks like
● What nipple looks like, Discharge
● What the breast feel like
● Examine your armpit
● Examine area under your collarbone
Factors that may increase risk
● Family history of breast cancer
● Being female
● Lifestyle; obesity, high fat diet
● Personal history of breast cancer or other cancers.
For additional information, visit www.healthessetialsgh.
By Dr. Kojo Cobba Essel